Do you find the thought of doing your bookkeeping exhausting and stressful?
1. Is your business record keeping organized & up to date?
2. Do you have paperwork, receipts, and invoices everywhere?
3. Does doing your bookkeeping make you feel stressed and overwhelmed?
If you answered yes to any of the above, it is time to move your bookkeeping to Xero.
It’s time to move to Xero
No business is too small for Xero. There are many benefits that will save you time and provide peace of mind.
- See your current financial position at any time. You can set up a dashboard showing important financial information like who owes you money, what bills are due, and how your cash flow is looking;
- Create and send invoices anywhere, anytime (and see when the client received it);
- Store bills and receipts in one place;
- Get paid faster with the ability to integrate with payment apps;
- Tax time is much more straightforward with your accountant accessing the same info;
- With the recent COVID situation, many small business owners found themselves stressed and unable to quickly apply for government assistance as their records were a mess. We found that those business owners that had Xero were able to get the assistance they needed in a very prompt manner.
We can do the changeover for you – set up your new Xero file including bank data feeds, and convert your data from your current software – all for a fixed fee as low as $550. The Xero subscription may be as low as $27 per month and is worth every cent. MBC Bookkeeping also provides training as required, to ensure you are getting the most out of your new system.
And if you are totally overdoing your own bookkeeping, and feel your time can be better spent doing other things, then give a call the MBC team that can quote on doing some, or all, of your business bookkeeping.
Time is one of your most precious, and limited, commodities in the modern business age and should be factored into what is most valuable to you. Make sure you spend it wisely.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.